Today, people are finding their dream partners through the internet via online dating. Everyone is trying to make his profile stand out. Some have sent messages but no responses.
Here are reasons why you are not receiving responses.
1. You generalize; sending messages like, “hey, wassup?” are pretty lame, boring and they make you a bit illiterate. They are unattractive and immediately they are received by the trash. Write a more detailed message with correct spelling and punctuation.
2. You write an autobiography; men write short and simple messages but women write long and lengthy life stories from the start. You don’t have to write a whole autobiography about yourself, be brief writing facts only.
3. You are being way too flirty; when exchanging messages hold off on innuendos, forms of speech and sarcasm are hard to detect through typed words they can be taken wrongly. A nice, genuine compliment can go a much longer way than a dirty flirt.
4. You a too computerly; messages like "Hi I thought you may be interested” are generic, general and look like a robot made. Include interesting facts about yourself, the kind of person you are looking for and so on.
5. You are not trying at all; try and send those your friends messages don’t add them directly to your friend list without sending a message. Do you imagine that they will send you a message magically because you added them to you list?
Online dating is easy and fun if you pay attention to how you should properly make best of it. You can find the best girl or guy for at your fingertips you show little effort and follow some basic pointers.
Have you had an easy time with online dating? Have you received the responses you expected to get? Are you having any thoughts of leaving online dating?